Easter Party at Thursday School
I had the hankering to make a bunny cake this year. My older siblings tell me they remember Granny making this cake, but all of my memories of Granny are in a wheelchair. I do, however, have vivid memories of Grandmama making it one year. So when the homeschool Easter party came up, I knew what I wanted to bring!
Then I had to figure out how to transport it! I couldn't wrap it. So David got the all important job of holding the cake... until he fell asleep about 5 minutes after we left the house!
I discovered I had enough clearance under the steering wheel to hold it, then.
Finally made it to the party & what a great looking spread!
My beautiful baby went with us, of course.
And this is the only picture I got off all my kids together.
Rebekah sucked the toppings off a cupcake.
And then we had an egg hunt!
This was Egg Hunt #1. We're going for a new record this year...
Then I had to figure out how to transport it! I couldn't wrap it. So David got the all important job of holding the cake... until he fell asleep about 5 minutes after we left the house!
I discovered I had enough clearance under the steering wheel to hold it, then.
Finally made it to the party & what a great looking spread!
My beautiful baby went with us, of course.
And this is the only picture I got off all my kids together.
Rebekah sucked the toppings off a cupcake.
And then we had an egg hunt!
This was Egg Hunt #1. We're going for a new record this year...













1 comment:
In one of the pictures it looks like they are hunting eggs by a sewer drain!
Post a Comment