Saturday, April 23, 2011

Egg Hunt #2

 In years past, I have seen my kids go to Easter egg hunts where other kids run, grab, push & shove to grab all the eggs, leaving the less aggressive child standing there with an empty basket.  That always bothered me, since my kids were standing there with the empty baskets... so we started having out own family egg hunt.  It's more fun for me this way!

Mason joined us for our festivities!

It was not quite the slowest egg hunt ever.  Rebekah did well gathering eggs and eating what was inside.  Elizabeth's basket didn't hold many eggs.  David was indifferent.


I would like to note that the egg hunt we went to with our homeschool group was not that way!  Other kids were following my little girls around sharing eggs and helping each other out.  It was so sweet!  That's what I want mine to learn to be like!  Two more egg hunts to go...

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win