Friday, November 27, 2009

...for Grandpa on Black Friday

I am thankful for a number of people who are helping take care of my kids this week. Today, I say thank you, Grandpa, for taking care of my goat kids!!! And the guineas and being our shuttle to & from the airport!

When I was little, I remember going to Walmart with Daddy when they opened at 6am the day after Thanksgiving. It was different then. There were probably 20 cars, or less, in the lot when we arrived. Then we'd go to McDonald's afterwards. It was fun. After last year, today I am thankful that I am not shopping on Black Friday!

1 comment:

♥Mimi♥ said...

Oh, I was thankful that I wasn't shopping on Friday or Saturday and I won't be doing it Sunday, either☺ But, I know I'll break down by Monday☺

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win