Tuesday, November 24, 2009

...for Grana (Tiny Talk)

I am thankful for a number of people who are helping take care of my kids this week. Today, I say thank you, Grana, for your help!

Elizabeth slipped getting out of the tub Saturday night.
Mom: Did you hurt your mouth?
EB: No! My teeth!
Mom: Let me see.
EB: No! I need a band-aid on my teeth!
Mom: A band-aid won't stick to your teeth, It's too wet in there.
EB, suddenly stopped crying: It is??? Really???

I wonder what type of stories Aunt Jana is getting this week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH! I love your post and when you post the honesty and sweetness of your kiddos thoughts and words. Is there a book in the back ground somewhere? It'd be a neat one. Even if not, it's just so nice to read of something so sweet and wonderful and simple. THank you so much!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win