...for one of my favorite artists
I am thankful for artwork that touches my heart.
I have several favorite artists, Mary Engelbreit included. So many of her drawings melt my heart or just fit into life perfectly. This is one of those. How perfect? See Rebekah screaming in her high chair? And there's David (who dressed himself) shooting his sister, Elizabeth ("I'm a cowboy!"), who's up to her own mischief. There's even Tabi and Tort (the dog) down there with a robot. And Mom & Dad holding onto each other for dear life and sanity. Five more days 'till we drift away...













2 comments:
I collected ME for a while, not a whole lot of stuff, but some things. I have a wonderful book of hers, which I bought b/c she was going to be at a signing and then she got sick and I never got word about another signing. :( She really does a great job capturing thoughts and life. I loved your caption to her art today!
You know I love her stuff. That picture really does a great job of showing off your family. You ought to get it blown up and framed. :D
Post a Comment