Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Making Christmas, Part 2

Merry Christmas to all!

I have been so eager to post pictures of things I've been making this Christmas, but I was afraid that the recipient would see it! MawMaw has no Internet at her house, so I know I'm safe now! These gifts will go to Dad's family on Christmas Day. Here's the apron I made for MawMaw:

This pattern was so easy! Here's the one for Aunt Jana - same pattern, but completely different look:

And I made a little tag blanket for my new nephew, Mason:

The back is made out of that super soft minkie stuff!

There are a couple of other things that will be given on Christmas Day, but I can't show them yet, because my family will be getting similar items a few days later! (and I know they'll see this before then!) Hopefully I will get pictures of everyone with their gifts, too!

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Santa comes tonight!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win