TTT + MTM + 4th
The 4th of July was a fun day indeed! David & Elizabeth enjoyed their time with Grana & Papa and we made it back to Uncle Bubba's house that evening for fireworks. David once again loved the sparklers. I wish I could remember what he was calling them. He & the other 4 year old that was there were running around in circles singing, "I'm a fire magician!"
Last night before bed, we read Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel. David gets tickled every time by the name Mrs. McGillicuddy. I suppose that's where he picked up the Mrs... and all day long he was calling me "Mrs. Mama"!
Read more Tiny Talk Tuesday at Not Before 7!
Here we are again at the end of a long, but fun 4th of July. Like our shirts? : ) My nephew, Jesse, asked if I made him wear the shirt! Of course, he said no! It was a great 10th Anniversary... Thanks to Aunt Wee & Uncle Bubba for the picture!
Now for a little Muffin Tin Madness...
Elizabeth's most recent muffin tin meal consisted of apples, baby carrots, ABC pasta, a few bites of fruit bar, peanut butter crackers and sliced string cheese.
David's not so much into the muffin tin meal, so we did Muffin Tin Math! He had a hard time getting the right number of Cheerios into the higher number holes... because he kept eating them! So I guess it was a muffin tin meal after all! : )
Don't forget the giveaway for CPR Teddy Jr. ends on Friday! Don't miss your chance to enter the giveaway! This bear could save your child's life!













2 comments:
Love the shirts!
Rock on Mrs. Mama...and is that Mr. Dada? ;)
Did you come up with the muffin tin math or did you see that somewhere?
Post a Comment