Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Almost Wordless

Helping Hands



My Breakfast Is Looking At Me
(I promise this was not set up, I just looked down and noticed it!)

More Wordless Wednesday
And even more Wordless Wednesday
Don't forget the giveaway for CPR Teddy Jr. ends on Friday! Don't miss your chance to enter! This cute little bear could save your child's life!

18 comments:

Yvette A said...

The frying pan would be good for the "Faces in Places" I can not remember if it was a blog of a flickr site..

fun shot

Happy WW

MiLeT said...

i am trying to read what's on his shirt. your breakfast is sure is looking at you.

here's my WW! hope you can take a peek. thanks.

milet!

Maisie said...

Sparklers bring back some good childhood memories. But I think that they're illegal in our state now.

Busymama Karen said...

Not sure I could eat a breakfast that was looking at me. Who am I kidding? Of course I could!

Always Been Different said...

LOL!!!!

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Oooo, sparklers are the best!

Princess Vien said...

that's great!!

Hope you can check out mine.

http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/07/wordless-wednesday-no9-10-faces-of-me.html

Happy WW!

Kristen M. said...

That second picture is slightly spooky!

Stellaandthomas said...

Haha! I love the breakfast picture...I think I would have had to do a double take!

Anonymous said...

kewl~
happy ww

KC said...

Oh that frying pan is too funny. and the helping hands is sweet. Great photos. I was almost wordless today also. :)

Suzie said...

That meal might freak me out

Carey said...

Great photos. My kids love doing the sparklers too.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't know if I could have eaten them after catching them looking at me :) Have a great week.

Ryanne said...

"are you really gonna eat me?"

Jan Parrish said...

I'm thinking its looking mighty tasty.

Unknown said...

KInd of unsettling havine your breakfast look at you! LOL. Great pictures

onemotherslove said...

Thanks everyone! His shirt says, "I want you to take me to the fireworks!"

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win