Chocolate, Avocados & More!
I just happened to have my camera with me last time we were at Double Dave's and got some really cute pictures of David enjoying the chocolate chip pizza dessert. He was really getting into it! Notice he's going for the highest concentration of chocolate chips first? Dad was proud!
How about some Tiny Talk today? Last night, David was trying his hardest to stay awake & often that turns out some crazy, nonsense, rambling sentences. Here's an example:
Out there is Good Will. (pointing to the hall) I need to go to Good Will. (then suddenly breaking into song) God is Love!!! (then he suddenly stopped jumping & declared...) I have a mustache!
David is only allowed to take soft toys or books into bed - i.e. no cars in bed! One night he had a stack of 4 Cars books - Lightning, Mater, Sally & Doc. When he stacked them up, it resembled pretty thick book. He observed, "I made a Cars Bible!"
Discussing Uncle Bubba's birthday, which we celebrated last Sunday...
David: We're going to have an avocado at Uncle Bubba's birthday.
Mom: An avocado? I don't think so. Grandma has a lunch planned & I don't think she's planning on avocados.
David: Yeah, we're going to have an avocado! And I'm gonna hit it with my bat and make all the stuff fall out of it! There ya go. Oh, and yes, Uncle Bubba did use the shovel when it was his turn at bat!
David has been attending VBS this week and his cousin, Will (brown shirt in the background above), is the helper in his class. It seems that David is really enjoying spending time with Will because he didn't want to go home with me today - he wanted to go with Will!













No comments:
Post a Comment