Friday, May 30, 2008

He was born *MY* senior year...

I can't believe it. My nephew, Andy, was born my senior year of high school when I was in library period. I knew he was expected that day, so when I was paged to the office for a phone call, I raced down the hall, and actually pushed my English teacher out of my way because I was so excited. I can't remember who called, probably Grandpa. Library was my last period of the day & it seems like Mrs. Blake (the English teacher) let me go ahead & leave early.


Later that school year, Andy & Lauren both attended their first high school graduation - mine. I was wearing the same red robe & same sash... with a slightly different year on it! This photo is for Bubba & Lynne, who didn't remember attending my graduation - That little boy is Andy & it looks like Lynne holding him. I remember y'all being there. Grandma is holding Lauren.

Next thing you know, these two will be next. I'll upload the rest of my photos to my Flickr soon. Lynne ran the photo session like it was a wedding, so there were LOTS of pictures! : )


During the photo session, Dad & David needed something to keep them from being bored, so they found a set of light sabers & had David's first light saber fight! Looks like he enjoyed it, doesn't it!?
Speaking of Andy's graduation, Grandpa has some photos & video from the ceremony on his blog. Surely Bubba will put some up when he has time, too.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win