Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!
First off, I would like to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my Momma and to my mother-in-law, Beth! Now... I should be embarrassed to post this photo, which I just knew was going to look terrible. But when I saw it, all I could do was laugh! And it's still cracking me up! (though I was not laughing in the photo!) This was the first attempt at this year's Mother's Day photo. I think the part that gets me the most is the expression David & I are sharing. We weren't looking at each other and both ended up with exactly the same look of torture! I guess laughing about it is better than the alternative...
On a more pleasant note, David made this beautiful butterfly for me in Sunday School this morning. (And, by the way, he was so excited to go to his class this morning!!!)













4 comments:
I like the 2nd Mother's Day photo better but as a mom I realize the first one is much more realistic! lol!!! Just wait 'til you see our Mother's Day photos that I took while we were at Six Flags today. Then you'll really laugh!
My friend, Margret (mom of 6), says, "$189,919.00 ....where can I get my check?????"
LOL! It wouldn't even let me put in all of the hours I work!! It says there can only be 168 hrs in a week. Whatever happened to multi-tasking???....as I do about 15 of those jobs going from one to the other all day long. When I did finally whittle it down enough it gave me a check above 200,000. LOL! I think I have a full time career 40 hr wk job as housekeeper, laundry, facility manager, nutritionist and cook.
How funny! Wasn't this fun?!? And the best thing of all is that even though we don't get paid for all the hours & hours of work, it's the best and most rewarding job we've ever had!
Post a Comment