Thursday, December 27, 2007

Another Day of Christmas!

Today was another day of family Christmas;
this time was Mom's side of the family.
Grandpa & David read & recited the Christmas story
from Luke 2 before opening presents:

Translation of David's part, in case you have trouble understanding him:

For unto you is born this day in the city of David, a Savior who is Jesus Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign to you: you will find the baby wrapped in cloth, lying in a manger. Then the sky filled with angels singing, "Glory to God in the highest. Peace on Earth. Good will towards men."

Aunt Sissy has been busy crocheting hats & scarves!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the matching hats!! It's always great when you can celebrate Christmas more than once.

MightyMom said...

well now, 1st off, I had no trouble understanding the darling. next....you look so proud!! I know I had the same look a year ago when my Sonshine sais a poem in the church play! such precious blessings!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win