Christmas Date Night 2007
Friday night was our annual Christmas Date Night in the City! David spent the night at MawMaw's house & Elizabeth tagged along.
First, we ate at UNO Chicago-Style Pizzeria in Sundance Square. Very yummy! Then we went to see National Treasure: Book of Secrets at the Palace. We enjoyed the first one & this one, too! It was a very good, clean movie with an interesting plot. I recommend it! Elizabeth nursed as the movie started, then slept for the rest of the evening.
After the movie, we stopped by Starbucks in Montgomery Plaza & picked up some holiday flavored coffee for driving through the Christmas lights! I had white chocolate peppermint mocha. Dad took us through some well-lit neighborhoods he's seen during late night runs when he's on duty!
It was a wonderful evening... except that Dad forgot to order my coffee decaff... and here I sit blogging!!!
After the movie, we stopped by Starbucks in Montgomery Plaza & picked up some holiday flavored coffee for driving through the Christmas lights! I had white chocolate peppermint mocha. Dad took us through some well-lit neighborhoods he's seen during late night runs when he's on duty!
It was a wonderful evening... except that Dad forgot to order my coffee decaff... and here I sit blogging!!!















1 comment:
Mmmmm... peppermint white chocolate mocha...yummmy!
Just wanted to stop by and wish you a very blessed Christmas!
Post a Comment