Hot Sunday

We've got a Sunday morning habit - David watches his Baby Faith DVD while Mom gets ready for church. He loves it! This morning it was also entertaining Tabi! If she can reach the buttons on the TV, that means that she's just a little bit shorter (when she's all stretched out like that) than David!
This afternoon was HOT! I was outside pulling weeds in my flower bed with David close beside me. The sprinkler was hooked up, so I turned it on low to see what he would do. He was very intrigued! I tapped on the window for Dad to look out & he brought the camera out. By then, David had already backed up some, but you can see from his shirt what' he'd been up to!
How did my tummy get wet?

David loves water!
Where did the water go???
Where did the water go???













1 comment:
Are you going to teach David how to make a loblolly? A loblolly with a mud slide would be great!
Post a Comment