Monday, April 10, 2006

Find Your Wings

This is a new song that's out. I think it's for David:

Mark Harris - Find Your Wings
From the album The Line Between The Two

It's only for a moment you are mine to hold
The plans that heaven has for you
Will all too soon unfold
So many different prayers I'll pray
For all that you might do
But most of all I'll want to know
You're walking in the truth
And If I never told you
I want you to know
As I watch you grow




Chorus:
I pray that God would fill your heart with dreams
And that faith gives you the courage
To dare to do great things
I'm here for you whatever this life brings
So let my love give you roots
And help you find your wings






May passion be the wind
That leads you through your days
And may conviction keep you strong
Guide you on your way
May there be many moments
That make your life so sweet
Oh, but more than memories






Chorus:
I pray that God would fill your heart with dreams
And that faith gives you the courage
To dare to do great things
I'm here for you whatever this life brings
So let my love give you roots
And help you find your wings





It's not living if you don't reach for the sky
I'll have tears as you take off
But I'll cheer as you fly





Update: Here's a link I found where you can listen to the song: MARK HARRIS. This page will play a snippit in the flash intro, then you can click on "Download the full version" to play it on your own computer. You can also listen to an interview with Mark about the song. This did not work for me in Netscape, but I was able to listen to both with Explorer. Don't know the name, but do know the face? Mark is from the group 4HIM, one of the best groups in Christian music history, and currently on their farewell tour. (We're going to see them in May!)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win