Saturday, November 20, 2010

Time for a Shower

I wish my sister, sister-in-law, and best friend could have come in for the weekend to be with us at our baby shower, but that's just not possible, so here's some pictures and a review especially for y'all!  Keep in mind I haven't figured out what settings the new camera needs to be on.  Apparently it's not as automatic as I thought!

The shower was at Aunt Wee's house.  The table was beautiful and I love the polka dots!!!

Lauren did a great job making a polka dot cake!


And the strawberry cupcakes were deee-lish and very cute!


We had a good time visiting

and Elizabeth enjoyed helping opening gifts.

 This adorable footie outfit will probably be our going home outfit!

 We were blessed with new car seats, too!
(ours were expiring soon)

Elizabeth & Rebekah enjoyed using theirs to watch a 
Sesame Street video when we got home!

Belly Shot, 34 weeks

So there you have it.  I think she's dropped, too & getting herself ready to come out soon... just over a month to go!  This is Gift #13 in my list of 1000 Gifts.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win