Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I'd like a 4GB SanDisk Card, please!

I've been thinking that I should probably get another memory card for my camera for our 10th anniversary trip to the Virgin Islands, when low & behold, 5 Minutes for Mom is giving away some!

I had to enter a video in the SanDisk YouTube Contest in order to enter the 5MFM contest, so here ya go (my favorite part is the end):



This was several months ago, but I still love it.

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

I didn't see your comment and entry at "5 minutes for mom"! Did you forget to make it or did I just overlook?

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

So cute! I love the sweet request "Can we try another song?" How can you refuse?

I'm sorry you were having troubles commenting on 5 minutes for mom. I'm glad it finally worked.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win