Birthday #3 for the Week & a Halloween Flashback
Today we celebrate my big sister's 43rd birthday! Also known around here as Aunt Sissy, that's her up there as what appears to be a black cat. It also appears that Uncle Bubba (left) must have just done something to scare me (middle). He looks guilty, doesn't he?
Thanks to Aunt Sissy, I enjoyed my 15 seconds of fame at the checkout at Jo-Ann's yesterday! I'm sure crafters around the world are in awe of Aunt Sissy as they read through Somerset's Holidays & Celebrations magazine. I guess it's been out for a while, but I just got my copy! I wowed the check-out girl at Jo-Ann's by forcing her to look at my photo in the magazine before I'd let her ring up the sale. : ) There's Jordann pointing to my photo on page 11.
So congratulations, Aunt Sissy, on getting older and for the (not one but) two articles in the magazine! (Matchbox Advent Calendar & Holiday Matchbook Cards)













1 comment:
Hi OML thanks so much for your comment on my blog! you are so right to be proud of your sis, total inspiration! And what I like best is she used things we all have at home, I often see ideas I like but can't make as I can't get the supplies here. I've already started my next lot, know what my friends are getting at Xmas! M
Post a Comment