Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday: All in a day's words.

(Keep in mind, I did not say yes to all of this! Some of them came so quickly I didn't have a chance to answer. Some of them were repeated until I did answer!)

Can I have purple juice?
I need a napkin!
Mom, are you coming?
Can we watch Sesame Street?
Can I have more Cheerios?
I need a spoon.
I am a helicopter!
Can I get dressed?
Can I jump?
Can I have a cookie?
Can we go?
Will you stop shooting me please?
Can we go to the library?
Are we going to the library?
Are we going to the library?
Are we going to the library?
Can we look at books?
Can we play?
Can we sing songs?
Can we sing the sing song?
Can we sing the Veggie song?
Can we sing Itsy Bitsy Spider?
Are we driving?
Are we going to the library?
Did we find the library?
Can we get out?
Are we parking the car?
Can I push?
Can I walk?
Can I run?
Can we ride the elevator?
Can I play?
Can I play?
Can I play?
Can I see Dorothy?
Can we go to Old McDonald's?
Can I take my seatbelt off?
Can I have chocolate milk?
Can I have french fries?

(lunch)

Can I have a little drink?
Can we get out?
Can I have a crab?
Can I have pizza?
Can I have a vitamin?
Can we go?
Can we get trucks?
Can we go to Sears?
I see two Sears!
Is Elizabeth laughing?
Can I watch Dora?
Can we go home now?

(nap)

Can we make more juice?
Can I have Goldfish?
Can I play?
Who made a mess?
Can I get Green Ramone down?
Can you fix it?
Can I help?
I am a super hero!
I need to potty!
Am I tt-ing?
Are you tt-ing?
Did you burp?
Can I have a cookie?
Can I have cheese?
Can I have Spaghettios?
I don't want maccaroni!

(supper)

Is that an N or a Z?
N for noodles!
Can I play?
Can we read the Bible?
Can we read books?
Can we read two Bibles?
Can you put Elizabeth down?
Can I watch ABC Sesame Street?
Is Elizabeth crying?
Did Grandpa burp?
Can I take a bath?
Can I take a shower?
Can I have a pull-up?
Can we read two Bibles?
Can I watch Veggie Tales?
Can I have tooth paste?
Can I tell Grandma & Grandpa nite nite?
Can we sing songs?

(more talking as he drifted off to sleep...)

Yesterday, when Sesame Street was rolling credits, I saw Elizabeth signing, "All done!"
See more Tiny Talk Tuesday at Not Before 7!

3 comments:

Jolanthe said...

I might use a whole notebook if I tried to write down all the questions my kiddos had. Yikes!

A lot of those questions are sooooo familiar!!

Anonymous said...

All that in ONE day!!!! from the little boy that wasn't talking for some time!!

LOVE from a very blessed grandma

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I was tired just reading that :)

Man, they are full of energy and zest!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win