Happy Valentine's Day
We're slowly getting well around here and I can't believe it's been so long since I blogged! I'm sure I've missed telling you about all sorts of wonderful things going on in our lives, though right now I can't think of a single thing! David & Mom are on antibiotics to get us over the crud...
For Valentine's Day, Dad attended Aunt Rhoda's funeral, David ate almost a whole plate of Valentine cookies that Grana made, and we ate heart shapped pizza at home for supper.
Oh, forced weaning!
Yep. Elizabeth had started weaning herself to some extent, but thanks to Mom's antibiotic and presctiption Robitussin with Codine, breast feeding had to come to a screeching halt. Perhaps it was harder on me than Elizabeth, because it hurt like the dickens for about 4 days. She just seemed a little fussier than usual, especially around times when she was used to BFing. I had already learned that she needed lactose free milk, so with that, she's doing pretty good.
Yep. Elizabeth had started weaning herself to some extent, but thanks to Mom's antibiotic and presctiption Robitussin with Codine, breast feeding had to come to a screeching halt. Perhaps it was harder on me than Elizabeth, because it hurt like the dickens for about 4 days. She just seemed a little fussier than usual, especially around times when she was used to BFing. I had already learned that she needed lactose free milk, so with that, she's doing pretty good.To see some more cute Valentiney pictures,
click on the slideshow button below.
You'll have to click "play".
Anybody else having problems with the spell check function?
















2 comments:
Looks like E's mouth is always open!
We've had a rough week so I've just now had a chance to get caught up on blog reading. But...YES!!! on the spell check button. I'm sure it's somewhat apparent in my posts! LOL! But I'm having major issues with that one and the quote button.
I can't believe E's talking and that she's weaned. Gavin's still going strong though he's loving "big" food now too. Now that she's weaned maybe another little Hale sometime soon?????? Y'alls kids are way too cute to stop now!!! LOL!
Post a Comment