Monday, September 03, 2007

Meal Plan Monday & Plastic Update

I may be too late to participate in Meal Plan Monday, but I'm going to put it out there anyway.


Monday - Ate Out (we split fajitas at On The Border)
Tuesday - Pasta Revisited, Meatballs, Bread Sticks (using homemade sauce that was frozen last week & adding in a few more fresh ingredients)
Wednesday - Grilled Sandwiches (David starts Cubbies!)
Thursday - Enchiladas Again (I found a great Enchilada Sauce recipe last week, but it made MUCH MORE than I needed!)
Friday - Homemade Pizza (using last of homemade pasta sauce)


Regarding my previous post on plastics, I found a pdf file called, "Smart Plastics Guide: Healthier Food Uses of Plastics for Parents and Children." It includes a good explanation of the recycling symbols & numbers, the different types of plastics, and the potential hazards of some plastics. I'm continuing to add safe baby bottles, sippy cups, and feeding items to my BFA-free shopping list as I learn about them. I hope this helps anyone who might be searching for them.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win