Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tag Blankets

I seem to be getting a lot of hits from people who want to know how to make a tag blanket for their baby. If that's you, leave me a comment & I'll see if I can do a tutorial or something. I've also been asked to do a tutorial for my ladybug diaper!

1 comment:

Nikki Bettis said...

I want to know!!! I'd love to be able to make one for Gavin in a sweet little baby blue plaids and stripes pattern. His nursery's done in baby green, blue and white plaid. I'd love to handmake one to match and give it a try myself! If I fail I may come hunting you down to see what fabrics you can find and what you can come up with!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win