Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Picture Day!


The worst part of "picture day" is having to choose just one pose for the package!!! (We choose the one of him standing beside the big #2.) If you're family, you should have gotten the link to look at all of David's proofs. Let me know if you didn't get it.

As always, David was very photogenic and did soooo well. I was so proud of him!






This didn't start out as "picture day" - it started out as return some library books that belong 80 miles north of here! We made the drive and while stopped for lunch, I just happened to think about how much I liked the studio in this town better than in our town. David was in a good mood & I had a change of clothes in the bag... and voila! I'll post one more... they're all so cute!



Meanwhile... On the way to help build another metal building this morning, Dad drove off without paying for his gas! Never fear, however, he did the right thing and is driving back to the gas station even now as I type to pay for it. : ) This morning, he went in after pumping the gas, bought and paid for a honey bun or something, and forgot to pay for the gas. He just realized this when he saw the check still in his wallet a few minutes ago! I wonder if this was the first time a drive-off ever came back to pay?

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win