Twins!!!
I know how fast the human brain works. : ) So let me say right off the bat - this post has nothing to do with my upcoming sonogram.A couple of day ago, I collected this jumbo sized egg!!! That's a typical egg on the left. I was suspicious of what might be inside, so I made sure to crack it first and I was right...













1 comment:
I love getting these from our girls!! I had a theory that if I ate all of the double yolks that the hormone that caused the chicken to double up would then be ingested by me and we might come out with 2 again. Sooo...I ate every double yolk that came through...and we had tons!!!! I guess the theory was proven true...as I'm carrying 2! LOL! So, next time before you get pregnant stock up on your double yolks and eat every last one of them! It may prove to be more beneficial than you ever dreamed!! :)
Post a Comment