Friday, July 09, 2010

Happy Half Birthday, Elizabeth!!!

Very excited about her day!

Rebekah reading has nothing to do with
Elizabeth's Half Birthday,
but it sure was cute.

Beautiful girl enjoying her day!

"Now take a picture of Lambie"

Cute Little Sister

Handsome Big Brother

I told Elizabeth I would make whatever she wanted for dinner to celebrate her half birthday. She requested peanut butter sandwiches at the park. OK! I started packing the picnic basket and called MawMaw and Grandpa to see if they'd like to picnic with us. Then it started raining... so we moved to McDonald's. And yes, Elizabeth still ate a peanut butter sandwich!

She also requested cupcakes, so we took the cupcakes to McDonald's with us.

Before...

What an adorable cupcake!!!
3 1/2 pink M&M's on board and a sparkly pink star.
(I had no intention of lighting the star,
because we don't blow out candles
or have presents for half birthdays.)

After! Yum!

Then we got to play!!!

David directly overhead

Rebekah disappeared up the slide!
Luckily she ran into MawMaw at the top!

Running around having fun!

Happy Half Birthday, Elizabeth!!!
3 1/2 years old today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell E happy Half Birthday!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win