Saturday, April 24, 2010

This Week in the Garden

Iris continued blooming.
I'm gonna move them next fall.

My Martha Gonzales Rose is covered
in beautiful blooms!

I got a new pepper plant that had a stow-away!

In case you don't recognize it,
that's a ladybug larvae!
And here it was the next day:


Romas are growing!!!

Chard is growing!!!

Marigolds are blooming!

Pill bugs are destroying!!!! Boo!!!!
Everything I've direct seeded in the garden
has been attacked!
I've had to re-start the pinto beans, black beans,
Elizabeth's birdhouse gourds, and David's loofahs
...in peat pots this time.

Built a tee-pee for some pole beans.
Thanks, Grandpa, for the bamboo!

Finally found the guinea nest!
She laid another today!

More iris.

I took pictures with some of my chickens:

This is one of my favorite girls.
She's an Egger.

I took more pictures yesterday, but haven't had time to get them up yet.

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

I like all the pictures!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win