Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday


I'm noticing a shift in my tiny talk. Used to be all David... now Elizabeth is talking constantly, too, and it's just too funny!

Today, she just started out of the blue: Mom, I missed you when you were on the plane.
Mom: Aw, I missed you, too, babe.
Elizabeth: I just lived with Grandma and Aunt Jana. And Aunt Jana played her Farmville.
hahahaha! Aunt Jana, you've been ratted out!

Elizabeth: But Mom, my leg hurts! (she's always hurting something)
Mom: Why does your leg hurt?
Elizabeth: Because I need to watch a movie. (long pause) That's ok. I'm just a bear.

I was in the bathroom, where Elizabeth had just run from when I heard
David: Hey! Elizabeth is naked!!!
Elizabeth: No I'm not! I have on my dancing shoes!

We've switched David to an all natural diet with positive results in his behavior. We went to Whole Foods Market yesterday in search of natural candy for upcoming Christmas stuff. He was excited to see so many all natural products & kept picking up stuff, asking "Is this all natural?" and "Can we get it???"

So tonight, I was eating my leftovers with a diet Coke when he asked: Mom, is your drink all natural?
Mom: Um, no, it's not.
David: You know, you should only drink all natural stuff, Mom!
In my defense, I did have water with lunch! : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha!!! i am laughing so hard right now. She does say some pretty funny stuff, I was cracking up all week. My favorite was the song she was singing in the car on the way to Grana's for thanksgiving: "I'm going to go away, and talk to you anymore." (repeat 5 times)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win