Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Nativity

I collect nativity scenes. Unfortunately, most are not displayed these years... Maybe when the kids are bigger & I'm not worried about balls that aren't supposed to be thrown or twirling blankets bumping my pretties.

When David was a baby, I got the most practical nativity ever - Fisher Price Little People! It been fun the last few years to see who else comes to visit baby Jesus.

The first princess sighting in Bethlehem.

How did the diaper duck end up in the sheep pasture?

Apparently the Wise Men traveled by
camel and monster truck.

Last year pirates were spotted in Bethlehem,
and the year before that Elmo & 4 other guests dropped in.

3 comments:

Pipesville said...

At least there aren't commandos hiding in your Christmas tree to attack the train as it passes.

Christine said...

I need to start collecting nativity scenes. In the Northeast, we are seeing fewer and fewer.

Unknown said...

We love the Little People nativity. And this year, my mom found a cloth nativity that comes in a purse/stable and Ladybug LOVES taking it to church! And I do believe that Baby Jesus is potty training. I heard LB say, "Baby Jesus go pee-pee - yay!!" With lots of claps. Not a dull moment with Ladybug and Baby Jesus around!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win