Tiny Talk Tuesday
Yes, I love this picture. We don't visit the fire station as much here as where we used to live (because he doesn't have a home station and it's just too far up there), so whenever we go I try to remember my camera. This was Rebekah's first fire station visit, and David & Elizabeth both enjoyed themselves.On the bus at church, a stranger commented to David about Rebekah: Do you have a new baby sister?
David: Yes.
Stranger: Cool.
David: She's not cool, she's gorgeous!
While eating breakfast: Bees make the honey and they put it on these Multi-Grain Cheerios.
While playing: I'm gonna stop having fun to go to the potty!
Elizabeth, singing her own little song: Tabi and Tort and Fluffy and David and David and Dad! OOOOOOOOHHHHH.... Jingle bells, jingle bells...
Entertaining herself in the car: 1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 11 12! YEAH!!! I DID IT!!! SAY YEAH, MAMA!!! (yes, she skips 5 and yes, she was at maximum volume!)
While "playing" with Rebekah on the rug: Two eyes! Blue!
Mom: That's right, she's got blue eyes. What color are your eyes?
Elizabeth, pointing to one eye, then the other: Pink! Purple!
Mom, gasping: You have pink & purple eyes? Wow! What color are Mom's eyes?
Elizabeth: Yellow!
See more Tiny Talk at Mary's.













2 comments:
Those are MY grandchildren!!
Need to check out those pink and purple eyes!!!
LOVEgrandma
Post a Comment