Oh, she's so pretty!! May I hold her while you have coffee? I used to have coffee with some wonderful neighbor ladies who held my son each time,so that I could enjoy a nice cup of coffee. What a special Easter treat! A new baby!
Congratulations! Rebekah is beautiful!!! I hope your delivery went well...it looks like it did, judging from the baby :). May her life be blessed always with joy and peace, and faith that is strong.
She is beautiful! What a blessing! I notice your Flickr widget! I have a flckr sight too! I enjoyed browing your pics! Beautiful family! God bless you and your new blessing!
My mom's name is Rebekah--spelled differently though. But it is a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl! What a wonderful blessing. Congratulations! I am SO impressed that you found time to post only three days after delivery. You Go Girl!
April babies are awesome. I love the purple on her so is just precious, you did a beautiful job of bringing her into the world. What a blessing indeed!!!!
It's all Yours God, Yours God, everything is Yours. From the stars in the sky to the depths of the ocean floor. It's all Yours God, Yours God, everything is Yours. You're the maker and keeper, Father and ruler of everything. It's all Yours.
8 comments:
Oh, she's so pretty!! May I hold her while you have coffee?
I used to have coffee with some wonderful neighbor ladies who held my son each time,so that I could enjoy a nice cup of coffee.
What a special Easter treat! A new baby!
Congratulations! Rebekah is beautiful!!! I hope your delivery went well...it looks like it did, judging from the baby :). May her life be blessed always with joy and peace, and faith that is strong.
Much love and well wishes!
Rachel Anne
She is beautiful! What a blessing! I notice your Flickr widget! I have a flckr sight too! I enjoyed browing your pics! Beautiful family! God bless you and your new blessing!
My mom's name is Rebekah--spelled differently though. But it is a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl! What a wonderful blessing. Congratulations! I am SO impressed that you found time to post only three days after delivery. You Go Girl!
Thank you for the coffee. Have a Blessed Easter.
She is beautiful! Congratulations! Hold her, hold her, hold her! Those tiny baby days go by so very fast!
Many blessings and Happy Easter!
Lydia Cate
Congrats! She is a beauty! One day before Norm's birthday...I'll be able to remember that one. =)
Take care and try to rest when you can.
Have a great Easter weekend.
April babies are awesome. I love the purple on her so is just precious, you did a beautiful job of bringing her into the world. What a blessing indeed!!!!
She is adorable! I love the look she is giving. Enjoy all of the "firsts", everything goes so quickly!
~Tricia
Post a Comment