Monday, August 04, 2008

My Man Likes Wings


I've been buying the pre-packaged buffalo wings for my darling, when suddenly I realized that I could probably make them cheaper. So, I got a package of wings, a bottle of buffalo sauce, and added some extra Cholula & Julio's, cuz' baby likes 'em hot. And for a fraction of the cost, I heard some of my favorite words...

Me: So, how'd they turn out? (I don't like buffalo sauce or wings)
Dad: Good. (smacking & licking fingers)
Me: How are they compared to the packaged ones?
Dad: Yours are better. (more smacking & finger licking)

There ya go! Next time I'm going to try making my own buffalo sauce!

And speaking of Dad, this man never ceases to amaze me. He taught himself how to be an architect when he was in Jr. High. Last year, he taught himself how to use CAD software so he could actually draw the blueprints for our house himself. Now, he's taught
himself how to be a mason so he can build a stone retaining wall and a brick hearth for the house. Meanwhile, he's saved us thousands of dollars by doing this work himself. I guess saving 5 bucks on buffalo wings is the least I could do, huh? : )

Love you, Babe...


Brick hearth started today, mortar was still wet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My hubby makes buffalo sauce with Texas Pete and butter - that's it! I'm like you and don't care for it, but Hubby loves it and lip smacks the same way!

Pipesville said...

What a manly man.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win