Sunday, March 23, 2008

I love to dye Easter eggs!



I love to dye Easter eggs! David seems to enjoy it, too, but I think I could go longer than him! I bet I could dye every egg in the store's egg case. We just had 28 to dye.
.
I showed Dad the photos of the eggs & he asked where they were (we dyed eggs on Saturday while he was at the station). I told him the eggs with markings on them, I made the deviled eggs we had for... AAAHHHA! The plate of deviled eggs! I forgot to set them out for lunch! Guess we're having deviled eggs for supper.
.
The rest of the eggs were raw. We'll be using them throughout the week.

Happy Easter, by the way!

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

The deviled eggs were good for supper.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win