Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

As I was changing Elizabeth into her PJ's one evening...

Mom to Dad: I just love "neked" baby skin! She's so soft & squishy & rolly-polly!
David, who was playing nearby: She's not a rolly polly, she's a ladybug!

Nothing boosts your self esteem like this one...
Mom: David, you're soooo cute!
David: Elizabeth is cute!
Mom: That's right, Elizabeth is cute, too.
David: Mom is cute!
Mom: Aw, thank you, David!

At bedtime prayers...
Mom: Thank you, God, for David. Thank you, God, for Elizabeth. Thank you, God, for
David: Blimp! (referring to his Lightyear Blimp from Cars)

Watching Sesame Street with the letter of the day "B", David declared, "B is for Blue Blimp!"

This one was not either of my children, but last week in Cubbies, the teacher told the story of the 10 lepers using a flannel board. I guess one little boy had been to church enough to know the usual answer to the teacher's question...
Teacher: How many men are here on the board?
Boy: GOD!

Two Days Until Thanksgiving!

Are you being thankful with your family?
Today, I'm thankful for Grandma playing catch with Elizabeth while I'm typing this!
I'm thankful for Mary at Not Before 7 for hosting Tiny Talk Tuesday each week!

4 comments:

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

My 5 year old thanks God for his trains all the time and prays that the trains will stay on the rails and not fall off. Tiny Talk prayers are so sweet!

Becky @ Boys Rule My Life

Unknown said...

These are great!!! Our Ladybug has the same shirt. I think she got it even before we started called her Ladybug.

Have a blessed day!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Awww...thanks - I love TTT too!

I am thankful for Tuesdays because they crack me up!!! David is so adorable. He is so sweet to his sister.

Lori said...

All very cute.
I love reading everyone's ttt posts.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win