Sunday, June 17, 2007

Thailand Update

Saw this update from Andy's Thailand trip on the website this evening (not written by him, but someone on his trip):

6-17-07

On Saturday, we went to a huge temple. The purpose was to prayer walk. In order to get to the temple we had to climb about 300 stairs, and on each step, as the temple became more and more into view, I became more and more ready. Once I was at the top I began to pray, even before I removed my shoes. As my MIG and I walked, I saw people on their knees in front of the statues! I almost cried at first, and then I became furious at the idea of how much Satan was in charge. Afterward a sentence came to me, “Why not for me?” It was God saying, “Why are they down on the floor praying to others?” I felt and still feel so convicted to make God known.

In early Romans it talks about a place that was deceived. The people worshiped idols such as men, animals, birds and reptiles. The girls were into prostitution and everyone refused God. That passage practically screamed Thailand. In the end God, turned from them and they were condemned. I thought maybe God has begun to turn away already…but after going to church this morning and seeing almost 2,500 seats filled I was reminded “all things are possible through Jesus our Lord.” I am ready. We are on a battle field – on the front lines and I believe we will see miracles, we will see salvations and we will leave the eternal impression.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win