Sunday, May 27, 2007

David Turns 3 ! ! !

Today was David's 3rd Birthday! I can hardly believe that it is possible to love someone so much that you've only known for 3 years. It seems like he's always been a part of me... and I guess he has been. Here are a few pictures from his birthday party today, which had to be moved indoors due to rain. Many, many thanks to MawMaw for letting us party at her house!!!



create your own slideshow




When we got back to Grandma & Grandpa's house, I assembled the Bubble Mower. I think David would have mowed the grass for hours!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, David!! Looks like you racked up!!

Grandpa said...

Maybe I won't have to mow so often now!

Unknown said...

He looks like such a big boy mowing the yard!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win