Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

And Happy Thanksgiving to all those who aren't reading this until tomorrow! The day before Thanksgiving is the busiest grocery shopping day of the year, and every year I vow not to be at HEB the next year on this day. But it happened again! Spirits were good this morning, though. HEB made the news tonight full of last minute shoppers, though.


The day after Thanksgiving is the busiest shopping day of the year. Now I'm told that the Monday after Thanksgiving is the busiest online shopping day of the year! We're ready, though, with plenty of boxes and a store full of toys! David is helping me make sure the boxes are good & sturdy. But I think this one might not be as sturdy as it once was... Uncle Bubba, please don't report us for using boxes improperly!

David toppled out of his box and into a good book! He didn't care that the pictures were upside down or that he was reading it front to back. He just happily told the story as he flipped the pages.


He was so proud when he got to the monster at the FRONT of the book! (meaning he made it all the way through the book, "reading" it all by himself!)

Now I'm off to make a pumpkin pie!

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Did David like the pumpkin pie?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win