Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

July 4, 1998

I'll see if I can get a today picture of us to add later.

Last night we watched fireworks in the rain!!! What a blessing!!! The USAF base abandoned their annual spectacular fireworks show that was enjoyed by this entire portion of West Texas, leaving us with the smaller display after the outdoor pops concert. We were parked several blocks away from the amphitheater, thinking we'd have no problem seeing the aerial display. Turns out it wasn't as aerial as we expected, but we did see some of it. I seriously considered driving the 5 hours to go to the family reunion today and staying for the fireworks show after the Ranger game that we used to go see. But David's really happy rolling around on the floor right now.

Happy 4th of July to all and Happy Anniversary to my firefighter on duty today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beatiful wedding!! Wonderful dress!
Great looking couple! That can't be eight years ago!

Time marches on and on!

LOVEmomma

Anonymous said...

yep it was 8 years ago. 8 years, 40 pounds (that I've gained training to be a firefighter... I'm just glad it's "good" weight), 1.5 kids, and a college degree ago.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win