Mom's Better - Time to Play Catch Up!

David loves Post Alpha-Bits Cereal, even more than Cheerios or Chex! Here he is showing off the letter H for his family! This picture is from January 20.
Dad took a 12-hr overtime shift today. David was sooo happy to see him when he got back home this evening. Here is David riding around on Dad's shoulders. Notice, David is still holding Dad's belt, which he carries around quite a lot!
Uncle Matty asked how David's walking progress was coming along...
If it tells you anything, we're considering getting a leash to keep him from running off when we're in public!
In the evenings, David likes to walk circles around the room, and back & forth between the office, kitchen, living room & his room. I took some pictures of his laps around the swing in the living room last night & tried to do a video clip. Let's see if I can figure out how to post the video...Well, apparently, my video is too large & I don't know how to resize a video. Anybody know? I guess you'll just have to trust me - David is breaking into a trot!













No comments:
Post a Comment